Thursday 4 July 2013

4th July! Yippee!

Morning one and all!

Sorry I have been a bit absent! Here are my makes for this weeks show.
A lilac creation using the 12 x 12 papers, mirror card, hammered card and decoupage pads from Creata. A Sherri Baldy digi of course!xx
 

Using the gorgeous 12 x 12 papers again with the mirror card and decoupage pads. Used a Stamping Chef digi on this one...love it! xx

Went a bit crazy here....Creata mirror board, paper pad, decoupage book and hammer card. Also Sherri Baldy digi and feathers and flowers from my stash x

My sunshine card! love this image from Sherri Baldy! Used the 12 x 12 papers, decoupage books, mirror card, Joy velvet ribbons and flowers from my stash xx

12 x 12 papers again with the mirror card and decoupage pads. This time spot the happy buttons!


Loving this. A Sherri Baldy digi, 12 x 12 papers, butterflies and smilie buttons from my stash! x

This was entered into Kerries competition. A plethora of flowers using creata paper pads, mirror card and decoupage books.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment