Wednesday 17 July 2013

Busy Week!

Hi all!
Been a very busy week! I hope you like the samples I have made (more in production!)


This card is a special easel card from Creata. I have used Creative Expressions gorgeous stamps, with create backing paper, deco rub ons and mirror card! Images coloured with promarkers. love it!xx
 

Quite a dark one this, stamp by create which I have used perfect pearls on. Mirror card and rub ons by creata.

More creative expression stamping. This time using creata backing papers, mirror card, hammered card and deco rub ons. buttons and ribbon from my stash!

A Sherri Baldy digi this time , once again coloured with promarkers! mat and layered onto creata mirror card, used more of the creata glitter paper too!  Corner peel off by creata. embellishments from my stash (purchased thro ebay!)

Another Gorgeous Sherri Baldy image, again coloured with promarkers. Bit of creata decoupage, sparkly backing paper, hammered card and mirror card (die cut by Tattered Lace), rub on butterflys by creata. Bow purchased in a set of four from the Range.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment