Thursday 8 May 2014

Carley Day! 8th May!!!

Its carley Day!!! Whoop whoop!
 
Todays selection are further samples for the show! I hope you like them!
 
 
 
A beautiful creata stamp this! coloured with promarkers but very delicately. also using creata satin card. paper from my stash!

A more contemporary card this time! using the flower stamp to randomly stamp the plain card, red creata mirror card and flowers stamp. 

 using the devine flower stamps again! had to be done as I adore them! this time colour toning with my inks and promarks. paper from joy flowers pad. Gorgeousx
Using the pergamano cake stamp...its so modern so heres my take on it! Using a simply betty digi and sentiment from do crafts! love this, so very chic!
 
enjoy the show and I hope I have inspired you!
 
Love michelle.xx

1 comment: