Friday 30 May 2014

Challenges!!!

Back again!!!

As there are not as many shows at the moment with creata, this dt member gets very very restless!!!  hence I have entered some challenges!!!

ok this one I have entered for the I love promarkers challenge blog. theme : flowers
 
This is using creata mirror card, Simply Betty digi stamp, promarkers! xx
 

This one I have just entered in the passion for promarkers blog. theme : Pins and Pearls
 
Once again using a simply betty digi (michelle!!!) creata mirror card and papers available from the website.

This one I have entered into The Stamping Chef : Anything goes challenge!
 
Love this image
 
Hope you like my efforts.
 
Love Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Card, Trxie Deville is one of my favourites by Tamara (who am I kidding I love them all). Thank you for joining in the fun over at the Stamping Chef this week.
    Floss,
    DT

    ReplyDelete